Thursday 27 September 2012

Contextual studies 2 -self-portraits

                             After some research and thinking, finally it come to the true  self-portraits. With the inspiration of Andy Warhol Pop Art, I realise that each colour of his artwork represent particular meaning. From a series of same photograph but difference colours, it seem to have difference emotion. Neither sad nor happy, I unable to write down, it mean to be feel, FEEL it !

My Self portraits
                 My Self-portraits is about discovery. I have a lot of curiosity, it seem like born in me, due to this, I curious to myself too. This portraits is like a reflection of my real life, even myself sometimes i don't know who am I. But why so serious? No big deal, let's just flow with feeling, You are what you think! 

            My self-portraits discover about relationship. Its between the emotion and colours, and between both colours. Various colour of face represent difference emotion. There are anger, happiness, sad, miserable, determination and joyful. Colours of lips symbolise that the type of speech going to say. And the same goes to background.  Guess! besides than the relationship between colour and emotion, the whole portraits looks bright in colour , same with Andy Warhol portraits, which symbolise my colourful and interesting life. 

" Every song has a memory; every song has the ability to make or break your heart, shut down the heart, and open the eyes. But I'm afraid if you look a thing long enough; it loses all of its meaning."    Andy Warhol.

Done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment