Tuesday 2 October 2012

2-dimensional design - self portrait .

Before...
After...
              The story of this post begin with our Mr.charles lecturer. He taught us about some movment of art and history of art. So, this eventually lead to my hand-made self portrait. I used some 'used material' to complete this unique task, well the outcome was satisfy to me.
            And then of cause in my portrait, i combine some art concept, like renaissances portraits and politic portraits. As you can see, the spaghetti sticks symbolise light that seem like so errogant. Its inspired by those dictactor like Alexander the great, Mao Zedong and Napolean.
Napoleon Bonaparte Mao Zedong
             I used some concept of Pop art in which the color look very clear. 
Materail I used: 1. Spaghetti sticks
                        2. brown rice
                        3. small rice
                        4. dry leaves
                        5. old magazine
                        6. cereals


No comments:

Post a Comment